× Members

esa medical

• Layla
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 months ago #48368 by Layla
esa medical was created by Layla
just had my ESA medical. i joined this site paying the subscription (which i could not afford but thought it would help). I found a letter template on here regarding requesting the report from my mdical. The letter template say i am entitled to receive a copy of the report before i left the building.
1) the person doing my assessment was not a doctor but a nurse practitioner
2) i requested a copy of my report telling her i had put the request for it in writing to be told: it is not policy to give out reports : i have not finished the report yet. I was told the assessment was over so why hadnt she finished my report and why can i not have a copy of it as told to me by this site? :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
13 years 3 months ago #48395 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: esa medical
I've moved your message to this board because it is the more appropriate one.

We've had a number of people here say that they weren't able to get their reports on the day. You should be able to, but it's definitely a problem.

The next thing to do is to request a copy from the DWP. However, if you are turned down for ESA, I recommend that you don't wait for a copy of the report before appealing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris