× Members

D.LA.FORM 580

• flapper
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #50209 by flapper
D.LA.FORM 580 was created by flapper
Hiya guys i have just won my appeal for d.l.a. the award was the highest rate of mobility for 2 years backdated to 12-05-2010 and now payable up until 12-05-2012 they have informed me that they will send me a renewal claim form about three months before my award ends they have said as i am now 64 and 11 months old it should not be a problem renewing my dla when i am past the 65 age limit. I am having revision surgery this may to correct an already faulty hip replacement that was done in may 2008 and there opinion {dwp} is i only got the award for 2 years because medical science can do wonders now, so once my hip has been fixed they need to see if there has been an improvement in my mobility {walking} they do not seem to consider that i have osteoarthritis of both hips, left knee,left foot, and sacro-illiac joint left side also my age and arthritis are both debilitating general forum impressions are that i should now start collecting evidence from hospitals g.p.s etc, etc, any advice from anybody would be welcome no matter how small

I know its early days yet but failing to prepare id preparing to fail keep up the good work everybody

Flapper

Mod edit: please do not post entirely in capital letters
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Derek4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris