× Members

great news about dla after malicious neighbour!!

• bluebellgirl
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #54044 by bluebellgirl
hi guys, im sooo relieved, a lady from dla rang me and told me just now that because i had submitted extra info via letter that the atos medical man didnt ask me, they have continued to award me high/ high, and this time its indefinite period!!!
I'm soo relieved, its been 3 months of sheer hell, and so gld also that i could prove i was being harrassed and that the "info" was malicious.

it waS so nice of dla woman to ring me as i had totally fallen appart on phone last week to her and couldnt face going into hopsital nect week for my operation with the [prospect of a letter with my dla cuts after id come out of hospital so she rang me as she said i wouldnt 've got the letter til after hospital: )

thanks fpor ll your support.
i have to get thrpough the op and deal with housing and moving somehow, away from my neighbour from hell, but this is a HUGE weight off my back, so i can keep my carers and my mpotability fporm!!!

bluebell:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #54050 by King Al
Well done Bluebell, that really is inspirational news.

Relax and enjoy yourself now. With a bit of luck have some fun and treat yourself.

Best wishes
King Al
Big Fan of the Equality Act 2010
www.equalityhumanrights.com/legal-and-po...t-codes-of-practice/

More
13 years 1 month ago #54129 by cmarie510
Super news for you! I've been reading your posts with great empathy for you and your situation.

I, like you had a helpful call from DLA. It's so heartening to have proof that there actually are some thoughtful people working for these organisations. Some who go above and beyond - like her calling you with good news before your surgery.

In a subtle but not insignificant way, she is putting you in a positive frame of mind to go through with the procedure.

I have had 9 operations so I know how this news can help you.

Fantastic!

cmarie :cheer:

More
13 years 1 month ago #54150 by Libra45
Hi Bluebell

That's fantastic news! I too have been through what you have. I was awarded HRM and HRC indefinitely in 2008, and went through 8-10 weeks of hell, waiting for my result after having one of 'those' letters.

Well done!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

More
13 years 1 month ago #54153 by lild
Im so glad its all sorted out for you b4 hospital.

Im glad your moving from you b...... neighbour too, I often wish I could but I love my home and family are nearby.

• RachelPotter
13 years 1 month ago #54158 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:great news about dla after malicious neighbour!!
Hi Bluebell, congratulations! I hope you manage to find somewhere a lot more friendly to move to soon.

Hope too that your operation goes well.

Best wishes,
Rachel :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris