× Members

copy of report about my ESA,DLA "Award"

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #56692 by Sorensen
copy of report about my ESA,DLA "Award" was created by Sorensen
I was put in the WRAG in March.Is it to late to ask for how they came to this decision in writing? If it is not who or where do i write,phone ect?.I was also "awarded" the low rate of mobility for DLA.Could i also find out the reasons ect in writing for this.I suffer from mental health problems.this is why i did not do it sooner as all the stress of the process made me ill'er than "normal".Thanx Adam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Korky
13 years 2 weeks ago #56697 by Korky
Replied by Korky on topic Re:copy of report about my ESA,DLA "Award"
Hi Adam :)

Sory I can't help with the ESA query. I too have only been awarded LRC for DLA even though I sent a report from an independant consultant, and they wrote on their report that my mum cares for me on a day to day basis. So I don't know how the Decision Maker can disregard that, does anyone? :lol:

Any replies from anyone with similar reports that the DM has ignored would be appreciated. That is why I have asked for a reconsideraton. :(

Good luck Adam whatever the outcome from Korky.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #56712 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:copy of report about my ESA,DLA
Orror Brow wrote:

I was put in the WRAG in March.Is it to late to ask for how they came to this decision in writing? If it is not who or where do i write,phone ect?.

You can request your ESA medical report from your local DWP offiice, either by phone or letter, it usually takes 3-4 days .

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #56747 by Sorensen
Replied by Sorensen on topic Re:copy of report about my ESA,DLA
thank you Gordon.could i do it for the DLA too?

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #56768 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:copy of report about my ESA,DLA
Orror Brow wrote:

thank you Gordon.could i do it for the DLA too?

Yes, I believe so.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris