× Members

Form DLA34 Looking at a claim again

More
12 years 8 months ago #68002 by Mim369
Form DLA34 Looking at a claim again was created by Mim369
I recently notified the dwp of an improvement in my condition in relation to claiming DLA. I still have a significant amount of help but it is less than before. They then sent me out form DLA34- looking again at a claim for a person aged 16 or over. After sitting down to make a start on this form I notice that every activity that you have problems with asks: How often? and How long each time? as oppose to the original form which asked: How long on average do you need help each time?, How many days a week? and how many times a day?. This has left me very confused and stressed. Is this just a way of confusing people so the answer sounds unbelievable? So is how often relating to how many days, or how many times a day? If it is how many times a day I think it is harder to estimate if the condition varies than when they asked you how many days a week and how many times a day.How on earth can they compare this new information to the old form I filled out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #68013 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Form DLA34 Looking at a claim again
In the first instance, please refer to the guides in the section entitled DLA resources.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Crazydiamond.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris