× Members

medical

• jamie
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #68784 by jamie
medical was created by jamie
hi just wondeing how long after filling your esa form out do you get called for a medical is it a case of no news being good news or just a backlog and living in hope lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 7 months ago #68785 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:medical
jamie wrote:

hi just wondeing how long after filling your esa form out do you get called for a medical is it a case of no news being good news or just a backlog and living in hope lol

Hi J,

Can't really say if no news is good news. :)

We have noticed from member's posts that it is taking longer for people to hear anything after returning their ESA50.

Earlier in the year some people were hearing within a week.

I think that they may well be bogged down, as they are supposedly doing 11,000 IB to ESA migrations a week.

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 7 months ago #68975 by margymuggins
Replied by margymuggins on topic Re: medical
hi i sent my esa form back 16th june and had medical august 16th and got decision 19th sept put in wrag group i now have dla form reveiw to complete so i rang jcp asking for copy of esa report got it weds 21st sept hope this info helps good luck

• jamie
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #68986 by jamie
Replied by jamie on topic Re:medical
thanks for letting me now 8 weeks seems incredible from form sent to medical only been a week for me and hating it already take a deep breath every time the phone rings this is inhuman

• migration
12 years 7 months ago #68991 by migration
Replied by migration on topic Re:medical
i know the feeling ,my forms ready to be posted back and with that time fame i could be geting the result the week before christmas,not the best time of year(if there is a best time) for dealing with possible bad news.

More
12 years 7 months ago #68995 by J
Replied by J on topic Re:medical
hi my husband waited nearly a month till he heard he was put in a wrag group with no medical.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris