× Members

Paid after failed medical

More
12 years 4 months ago #78573 by philip
Paid after failed medical was created by philip
I had my medical in November and received my letter in December to say I failed and my last paynent for IB would be 28th December, I have since put in a appeal and said I wish to remain in the assessment phase till my hearing. I checked bank yesterday and have ben paid full money. Is this a mistake or could they possibly be re considering my decison before appeal ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #78580 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Paid after failed medical
philip wrote:

I had my medical in November and received my letter in December to say I failed and my last paynent for IB would be 28th December, I have since put in a appeal and said I wish to remain in the assessment phase till my hearing. I checked bank yesterday and have ben paid full money. Is this a mistake or could they possibly be re considering my decison before appeal ?

I'm sorry but you need to phone your DWP office to find out what the payment is for, anything we might suggest would just be a guess.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris