× Members

Enhanced disability premium - qualifying criteria?

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #82597 by lochlisa
I have been told that now I have been placed in Support Group (ESA) I am entitled to the Enhanced Disability Premium.

Different publication contradict this statement as I am only on LRC & LRM where DLA is concerned but one publication states that being in the Support Group and a single person qualifies you for the EDP.

Does anyone have any knowledge of where I can check this please and were qualifying details different in 2010/2011 than they are now?

thank you,

Lisa
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #82637 by bro58
lochlisa wrote:

I have been told that now I have been placed in Support Group (ESA) I am entitled to the Enhanced Disability Premium.

Different publication contradict this statement as I am only on LRC & LRM where DLA is concerned but one publication states that being in the Support Group and a single person qualifies you for the EDP.

Does anyone have any knowledge of where I can check this please and were qualifying details different in 2010/2011 than they are now?

thank you,

Lisa

Hi LL,

Please see Page 5, Heading, Support Group of our :

"Understanding Employment and Support Allowance" Guide

Accessible from the link below :

ESA Guides

This explains about the Enhanced Disability Premium.

Please see below, the current benefit rates of ESA SG, and EDP, and the new rates from April 2012. :

April 2012 Benefit Rates

Scroll down to the relevant sections.

Hopes this helps. :)

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by bro58. Reason: Extra info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris