× Members

video of esa tribunal

• annasab
  • Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #83428 by annasab
video of esa tribunal was created by annasab
Hi has anyone been able to view the video of the esa tribunal. I have tried to click on the link and it won't let me view as it states it is private??????. I would really like to see this as my husband is going for his DLA tribunal next week and we are so stressed. This would help us a lot. Thanks
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #83432 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:video of esa tribunal
annasab wrote:

Hi has anyone been able to view the video of the esa tribunal. I have tried to click on the link and it won't let me view as it states it is private??????. I would really like to see this as my husband is going for his DLA tribunal next week and we are so stressed. This would help us a lot. Thanks

Hi AS,

Having just tried to view the video from the link that I provided, it does seem that access is now blocked.

I will delete the post, and if I can find an active link to the video, I will repost it in the Spotlights.

The actual video was to do with an ESA Appeal though, and not a DLA Appeal.

To be honest there was not a lot of information really, it was more to put possible appellants at ease, to show how informal the Tribunal Hearing is.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by bro58.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris