× Members

Result from atos medical assessment

More
11 years 9 months ago #90479 by nyorks1961
Result from atos medical assessment was created by nyorks1961
Hi everyone I posted on here a few weeks ago with the topic " atos medical assessment was it too easy?" . I promised to return and post my result. Well................ I have been put in the support group for 3 years. I just want to thank everyone on this forum and to those who run the website. Without the help of the guides and advice from members I would have been totally lost. I am a 51 yr old bloke but I cried when I put the phone down after getting the news yesterday. The weight lifted off my aching shoulders and had my back not been riddled with ankylosing spondylitis I would have danced a jig of joy. The last few months have been terrible and my health has deteriorated during that time. Now all I have to worry about is the proposed DLA changes next year! Oh god here we go again ........... :S
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 9 months ago #90480 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Result from atos medical assessment
Hurrah! Thanks for letting us know, and for your kind words about this site :) Try to relax for a while, the switch to PIP for those currently on DLA will not start for a while.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • bro58
11 years 9 months ago #90481 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Result from atos medical assessment
nyorks1961 wrote:

Hi everyone I posted on here a few weeks ago with the topic " atos medical assessment was it too easy?" . I promised to return and post my result. Well................ I have been put in the support group for 3 years. I just want to thank everyone on this forum and to those who run the website. Without the help of the guides and advice from members I would have been totally lost. I am a 51 yr old bloke but I cried when I put the phone down after getting the news yesterday. The weight lifted off my aching shoulders and had my back not been riddled with ankylosing spondylitis I would have danced a jig of joy. The last few months have been terrible and my health has deteriorated during that time. Now all I have to worry about is the proposed DLA changes next year! Oh god here we go again ........... :S

That's really good news ny1961. :)

It must be a huge weight lifted off you.

Thanks for letting us know, and for your positive comments regarding B&W and its members. :)

bro58
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #90483 by nyorks1961
Replied by nyorks1961 on topic Re:Result from atos medical assessment
Thanks guys keep up the good work.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by slugsta.
  • mum2many
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #90514 by mum2many
Replied by mum2many on topic Re:Result from atos medical assessment
Wonderful news :)
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by slugsta.
More
11 years 9 months ago #90517 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic Re:Result from atos medical assessment
well done

:)
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris