× Members

Put in Support group without medical!

• MissT
  • Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #94298 by MissT
After receiving the dreaded brown envelope I have been put in the Support Group without undergoing a medical!, I completed the ESA form and after following closely the advice this forum gave about giving as much evidence possible which I feel was the reason why i wasn't asked for the medical, my envelope weighed a tonne!. I asked for all copies of Consultants letters from the GP's, lists of Hospital Admissions, Lists of medication and I also included a brief summary of what my everyday was like over a 24 hour period with what I encounter. What was most surprising was that I received my response in just under 4 weeks! Thank you so much for the help from the information on this site, I couldn't have done it without you!.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #94301 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Put in Support group without medical!
Good news! Thank you for letting us know, and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris