× Members

ESA DATES CONFUSION

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #94671 by mrbluesky57
ESA DATES CONFUSION was created by mrbluesky57
My ESA85A report date is dated 14th February 2012. However I was transferred from IB to ESA Cont Support Group on April 20th 2012. Stating I could? be considered for return to work in 12 months time. So I understand that I will either get a ESA50 or a medical? Is the 12 months taken from the ESA85A date? If that is the case will I survive until 2013? Many thanks for your help and all the mods time they put in. My daughter has handled everything for me and has found this site a great help. Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #94674 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA DATES CONFUSION
mrbluesky wrote:

My ESA85A report date is dated 14th February 2012. However I was transferred from IB to ESA Cont Support Group on April 20th 2012. Stating I could? be considered for return to work in 12 months time. So I understand that I will either get a ESA50 or a medical? Is the 12 months taken from the ESA85A date? If that is the case will I survive until 2013? Many thanks for your help and all the mods time they put in. My daughter has handled everything for me and has found this site a great help. Thank you.

The 12 months will be counted from your date of Transfer (20/12/12), however, you should expect to receive a new ESA50 a couple of months in advance of this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris