× Members

WRAG to Support Group at Tribunal

• Kilmunlady
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #98891 by Kilmunlady
WRAG to Support Group at Tribunal was created by Kilmunlady
:laugh: My appeal was allowed at Tribunal recently. I am shellshocked to say the least. I won on Support Group Descriptors, 3, 4 and 13. I had previously submitted evidence for 13 from a consulting psychiatrist but the DWP did not accept this. I also submitted to the Tribunal before the actual date of tribunal a very detailed letter from my consulting rheumatologist outlining all the problems I have - it was very good. I had to wait 7 months for this letter as they are inundated with requests. I did attended the tribunal but it was very difficult for me. Fortunately I did not have to actually go in to the panel - the decision was given to the welfare officer directly. It has been an extremely stressful eleven months fofor me and my health has deteriorated.

I used the information provided here to base my appeal and cannot thank you enough for the first class information you provde.

Thank you all at B&W!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #98900 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG to Support Group at Tribunal

Kilmunlady wrote: :laugh: My appeal was allowed at Tribunal recently. I am shellshocked to say the least. I won on Support Group Descriptors, 3, 4 and 13. I had previously submitted evidence for 13 from a consulting psychiatrist but the DWP did not accept this. I also submitted to the Tribunal before the actual date of tribunal a very detailed letter from my consulting rheumatologist outlining all the problems I have - it was very good. I had to wait 7 months for this letter as they are inundated with requests. I did attended the tribunal but it was very difficult for me. Fortunately I did not have to actually go in to the panel - the decision was given to the welfare officer directly. It has been an extremely stressful eleven months fofor me and my health has deteriorated.

I used the information provided here to base my appeal and cannot thank you enough for the first class information you provde.

Thank you all at B&W!

Congratulations on the win and thanks for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 3 months ago #98912 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic WRAG to Support Group at Tribunal
That is good news, thanks for letting us know. I hope that you have a long time before reassessment so that you can concentrate on your health instead of these pernicious forms!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris