× Members

PIP HOME ASSESSMENT

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #125011 by tilytrotter
PIP HOME ASSESSMENT was created by tilytrotter
:evil:
I have had two home pip assessments cancelled by them on the day. The first was on the 9 September, should have been here at 12.30 and 11.30 they left a voice mail to say ring the enquiry line to make new appointment, no reason, nothing. Today they were supposed to visit at 12.45 the person doing the assessment rang to say she was stuck in traffic and would be extremely late! I passed the phone to my mental health nurse to deal with because I just cannot stand it any longer and she told her she was in Pembrokeshire a completely different part of Wales. They are totally incompetent and my mental health is suffering as a result! I am just so mad and so sad! I now have to be sedated to go to see them next Wednesday otherwise they said it would be months before I can have a home assessment. It is a disgrace. I have now written to my MP to see if he can do something. We have no say at all.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #125018 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP HOME ASSESSMENT
LF

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

If you would struggle to attend at an assessment centre then you should not feel forced into doing so because of there failed home assessments.

If you want to make a complaint then have a look at the following.

www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

www.atoshealthcare.com/pip/after_your_Consultation

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.