× Members

pip review form question.

More
1 week 1 day ago #292479 by reds123
pip review form question. was created by reds123
hi mods, my review form has arrived and my wife and i are completing it together, as i have mental health problems my wife is my appointee so does she put her name on first page to print and sign or does my name and signature need to be put there. i have put on last page on form in section 13 anything else we should know, that it was completed with help and advice from my wife who is appointee, myself as claimant, and also my son . will this be ok and acceptable. many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #292493 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic pip review form question.
Hi Reds123

You should put your name on the front and sign, and then do as you said in section 13. I would also put her name and signature at the front with the word APPOINTEE - so you give the double whammy to remind them that it was done with her help.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.