× Members

Regulation 27

More
1 week 3 days ago #292562 by Slim
Regulation 27 was created by Slim
Evening everyone, I can't seem to get my head around Regulation 27??? I had pip assesment about 2015 ,it was due for renewal 2020 then COVID came & it was put back. 2021 came & I was pension age (66). So I get a letter every year which says yearly update. I lost my standard mobility award in 2015:, then a few years later it was given back through the leap project. At hat stage I should have done a Mr for enhanced but was afraid of losing all pip benefits. Does Regulation 27 apply to me????. It's impossible to get through to pip on telephone. Much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #292585 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Regulation 27
Hi Slim

We cannot answer your question as we do not have all the facts, we would advise you to seek help from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk , I did find this link on google which you may find useful; www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-your-pip-c...ed-state-pension-age

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 1 day ago #292597 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Regulation 27
S

My understanding is no, this Regulation does not apply in your case.

Regulation 27 allows the reinstatement of a Mobility award if it has been lost but only at the same rate as was awarded previously, you appear to have a Standard award so there has been no loss of a Mobility award and the Enhanced rate cannot be awarded as an increase.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 1 day ago #292600 by Slim
Replied by Slim on topic Regulation 27
Thank you, for speedy reply

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.