× Members

I wonder how much longer?

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #21179 by c00kered
Replied by c00kered on topic At last after 14 months I passed the pca test!
Hello everybody

Firstly thank you so much to all the moderators on this site because it is down to them that I have now passed the pca test and I would also like to thank everyone else who helped me.

I hope that my news has made you feel even a little bit more positive about your own situation and I wish all of you the very best.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: Post merged for continuity purposes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #21183 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic Re:At last after 14 months I passed the pca test!
Congratulations, c00kered, a well desreved result!
Cheers, Pen.

More
14 years 3 months ago #21191 by c00kered
Replied by c00kered on topic Re:I wonder how much longer?
Crazydiamond
I am so glad to hear that I didn't upset you, what a terrible ordeal for you to go through practically ten years! to get what was rightfully yours, they should have given you compensation plus an apology but as you say you didn't expect one anyway
Best wishes always

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.