× Members

PIP2 form evidence warning

More
8 years 5 months ago #145566 by penthesili
PIP2 form evidence warning was created by penthesili
Hi
Noon today my entire PIP2 for and 123 pages of evdince was returned to me by the DWP on the grounds that I'd attached evidence by sellotaping it into the form and their 'very sensitive scanners' couldn't accept it. The whole lot has to be done again by 28th December. They've sent me what I can only describe as a 'disarticulated' form, not the PIP2 booklet form and been told by them to 'place any additional evidence loosely within the form claim'. I asked the DWP rep if I could put holes in them and tie the whole lot together with string, to stop evidence going missing, then all they'd have to do would be to cut two bits of string before putting the claim through their 'very sensitive scanners', but the DWP rep couldn't give an answer to that. What do the Mods suggest in these circumstances, especially as my manual dexitry is very poor and typing is the only viable option?
Cheers, Pen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145571 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP2 form evidence warning

penthesili wrote: Hi
Noon today my entire PIP2 for and 123 pages of evdince was returned to me by the DWP on the grounds that I'd attached evidence by sellotaping it into the form and their 'very sensitive scanners' couldn't accept it. The whole lot has to be done again by 28th December. They've sent me what I can only describe as a 'disarticulated' form, not the PIP2 booklet form and been told by them to 'place any additional evidence loosely within the form claim'. I asked the DWP rep if I could put holes in them and tie the whole lot together with string, to stop evidence going missing, then all they'd have to do would be to cut two bits of string before putting the claim through their 'very sensitive scanners', but the DWP rep couldn't give an answer to that. What do the Mods suggest in these circumstances, especially as my manual dexitry is very poor and typing is the only viable option?
Cheers, Pen.

I think holes and string or treasury tags will be fine, just make sure that you do not remove any important information when making the holes.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #145576 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic PIP2 form evidence warning
Cheers, Gordon,
My carers will have to be careful doing that sort of thing as I can't anymore. Honestly, what these people put in your way!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.