× Members

Support Group - substantial risk exemption

More
8 years 4 months ago #147175 by bmeenan
Hi
I believe that if a fair review is done on my wife's ESA50, she will incur much more than the 15 points needed for the WRAG. However, if her mobility is not assessed correctly, despite providing detailed examples, the Support Group will not be allocated.

Can you please help to advise us where to include a paragraph regarding the "substantial risk exemption" as a "back up" in order to qualify for her to qualify for the Support Group?

Should this be included as part of an answer to a specific question, at the beginning of the additional notes or at the end? We already have three pages of additional typed notes, not to mention numerous medical reports - so I am already concerned that most of the form will not be read in the first place - many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #147183 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Support Group - substantial risk exemption

barney15 wrote: Hi
I believe that if a fair review is done on my wife's ESA50, she will incur much more than the 15 points needed for the WRAG. However, if her mobility is not assessed correctly, despite providing detailed examples, the Support Group will not be allocated.

Can you please help to advise us where to include a paragraph regarding the "substantial risk exemption" as a "back up" in order to qualify for her to qualify for the Support Group?

Should this be included as part of an answer to a specific question, at the beginning of the additional notes or at the end? We already have three pages of additional typed notes, not to mention numerous medical reports - so I am already concerned that most of the form will not be read in the first place - many thanks

I would include it as a separate item, clearly labelled at the start of any additional pages.

Make sure you understand the criteria for the Support Group Exceptional Circumstances Regulation 35 as there are a number of elements to it and all must be met for it to be considered.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago #147185 by bmeenan
Replied by bmeenan on topic Support Group - substantial risk exemption
Many thanks for the quick reply and your suggestion - it's much appreciated

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris