× Members

PIP

More
8 years 3 months ago #149336 by lupos6
PIP was created by lupos6
I'm in the process of completing my PIP claim form (I am on DLA indefinite high rate mobility) could I put on the form e.g.
"my motability car is my lifeline as without it I would be socially isolated. I cannot use buses as getting to the bus stop would make my heart problems worse and i'd become breathless, have angina and pain in my left calf from walking; I'd then have to contact a friend to take me home. when I'm unwell I cannot carry out any normal necessary daily living tasks and I do not drive-my current car is 3 years old and has only done 5700 miles "

also should i send in a photocopy of my ESA85 report.
I would appreciate any advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149377 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

suzi wrote: I'm in the process of completing my PIP claim form (I am on DLA indefinite high rate mobility) could I put on the form e.g.
"my motability car is my lifeline as without it I would be socially isolated. I cannot use buses as getting to the bus stop would make my heart problems worse and i'd become breathless, have angina and pain in my left calf from walking; I'd then have to contact a friend to take me home. when I'm unwell I cannot carry out any normal necessary daily living tasks and I do not drive-my current car is 3 years old and has only done 5700 miles "

also should i send in a photocopy of my ESA85 report.
I would appreciate any advice.

You can certainly make the comment but I'm afraid it won't make any difference to the Decision which has to be made solely on whether you meet the criteria of not.

Yes, you can include the ESA85 report but you need to reference it in your answers on the PIP2 for it have any real effect. Be careful as the ESA criteria are not the same as the PIP ones and you nee to show consistency with the PIP criteria.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lupos6

More
8 years 3 months ago #149383 by lupos6
Replied by lupos6 on topic PIP
thank you so much for your quick reply ....i'll certainly think on the ESA85 report

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151146 by lupos6
hi i need some help ....i had to ask for an extension for my PIP form but my hands are still very sore (i have infected chilblains amd very painful hand joints from this) i cannot write the form up .....if i were to get my husband to type it all up on separate sheets would i then staple them all to the back with ny name national insurance number and page 1 of ... or could i staple each answer to each question age .....thanks in advance of a reply
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

8 years 2 months ago #151150 by
Replied by on topic PIP

suzi wrote: hi i need some help ....i had to ask for an extension for my PIP form but my hands are still very sore (i have infected chilblains amd very painful hand joints from this) i cannot write the form up .....if i were to get my husband to type it all up on separate sheets would i then staple them all to the back with ny name national insurance number and page 1 of ... or could i staple each answer to each question age .....thanks in advance of a reply

Hi s,

Yes, there is nothing to stop you referring to the PIP 2, but your husband typing your responses to the relevant questions on separate A4 sheets.

You should head each separate sheet with your Name, DOB, Date and NI Number and number each separate A4 1 of x, 2 of x, 3 of x, 4 of x, etc, etc, etc.

You can simply write in the spaces provided in The PIP 2 for each particular question, "See my response on separate added page number, 1 of x, 2 of x, 3 of x, etc, etc." (or words to that affect)

You can then attach the added A4 pages to the back of the PIP 2 Form, rather than to each page of the form.

Using Treasury Tags to do so is a good idea, as they will need to scan your PIP 2 and any added A4 pages into your file !

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #151153 by lupos6
hi thanks for your reply .......but what are treasury tags ? thanks ....what a relief this site is a godsend

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.