× Members

PIP

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151159 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP

suzi wrote: hi thanks for your reply .......but what are treasury tags ? thanks ....what a relief this site is a godsend

Hi s,

Treasury Tags

So you hole punch, then place the Treasury tags through the holes.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151165 by lupos6
Replied by lupos6 on topic PIP
thanks .......after i'd posted last reply i remembered what treasury tags are......i'm having a poor memory day.......thanks again for your help

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155904 by lupos6
hi all .....i've got my assessment on Frday 29th April.....really not wanting to go .......already feeling very anxious

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #155926 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

suzi wrote: hi all .....i've got my assessment on Frday 29th April.....really not wanting to go .......already feeling very anxious

Have a look at the PIP Claim guide there is a section at the back that covers the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Best of luck for the 29th

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157339 by lupos6
hi really livid here ....just had phone call from Capita they have cancelled my appt on 29th April....my husband has taken time off work ...offered me a home visit appointment for 5th May but i can't accept this as my husband needs at least 3 weeks notice for time off ........i wrote this on my form ..i've now got to phone to make a mutually convenient appointment ....i did ask her if his would be cancelled too.............................how many times can they cancel?????
i haven't been too good over past week due to this pending assessment + the thought of now being unwell again before new appointment is just awful...any suggestions very welcome thanks

More
8 years 1 week ago #157352 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

suzi wrote: hi really livid here ....just had phone call from Capita they have cancelled my appt on 29th April....my husband has taken time off work ...offered me a home visit appointment for 5th May but i can't accept this as my husband needs at least 3 weeks notice for time off ........i wrote this on my form ..i've now got to phone to make a mutually convenient appointment ....i did ask her if his would be cancelled too.............................how many times can they cancel?????
i haven't been too good over past week due to this pending assessment + the thought of now being unwell again before new appointment is just awful...any suggestions very welcome thanks

I'm afraid all you can do is make a complaint to Capita about the cancellation.

www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

You could try contacting your MP about the problem
Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.