× Members

PIP Response

More
8 years 3 months ago #149644 by weasley
PIP Response was created by weasley
How long does it normally take the DWP to acknowledge a claim for PIP. I sent a claim on the 4 December 2015 by recorded delivery they have still not been advised that they are looking at the information? is this a normal period of time to wait for acknowledgement 2 months.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #149651 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Response

Catfishman wrote: How long does it normally take the DWP to acknowledge a claim for PIP. I sent a claim on the 4 December 2015 by recorded delivery they have still not been advised that they are looking at the information? is this a normal period of time to wait for acknowledgement 2 months.

Thank you.

A bit confused, your previous posts

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=104124#134476

suggest that you have an On-going award for PIP at the Enhanced rate for both components, have you been re-assessed?

To answer your question. You need to contact the DWP to find out what is going on with this claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149679 by weasley
Replied by weasley on topic PIP Response
No Gordan, sorry, I was making an enquiry for my uncle.Should have put that in the thread...My award is still ongoing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris