× Members

PIP Response

More
8 years 2 months ago #149644 by weasley
PIP Response was created by weasley
How long does it normally take the DWP to acknowledge a claim for PIP. I sent a claim on the 4 December 2015 by recorded delivery they have still not been advised that they are looking at the information? is this a normal period of time to wait for acknowledgement 2 months.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149651 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Response

Catfishman wrote: How long does it normally take the DWP to acknowledge a claim for PIP. I sent a claim on the 4 December 2015 by recorded delivery they have still not been advised that they are looking at the information? is this a normal period of time to wait for acknowledgement 2 months.

Thank you.

A bit confused, your previous posts

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=104124#134476

suggest that you have an On-going award for PIP at the Enhanced rate for both components, have you been re-assessed?

To answer your question. You need to contact the DWP to find out what is going on with this claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149679 by weasley
Replied by weasley on topic PIP Response
No Gordan, sorry, I was making an enquiry for my uncle.Should have put that in the thread...My award is still ongoing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.