× Members

Renewal forms

More
8 years 1 month ago #152490 by Linda
Renewal forms was created by Linda
Good morning,

I received a reminder letter to send my completed PIP renewal application but never received the said form.I rang DWP and they said they would resend. Still no form after two weeks so I rang again and its now two weeks and no form as yet.I will have to ring again and this will now be according to them the fourth time they will have sent an application. I have rang my local post office as DWP suggested but there are no issues with all my other expected mail as it all arrives on time.

I have completed on paper all my responses ready to complete the form. What advice can anyone give me on getting this paper work from them. After my last call I felt they did not believe me and possibly think I am simply not returning the claim form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #152505 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Renewal forms
Linda

Have you confirmed your address with the DWP? I know it's a long shot given the fact that the reminder letter arrived but it is worth checking.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #152585 by Linda
Replied by Linda on topic Renewal forms
Hi Gordon,

Yes I have checked they have my current address as I was however living elsewhere when I originally applied a few years ago. I will ring them again on Monday and suggest this may be the problem and ask them to check with the mailing department as I can think of no reason why 3 have gone missing but another reminder letter did arrive.

Can you suggest anything else I could ask them as I am keen to get this completed asthe process it is stressful enough.

Thank you

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #152612 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Renewal forms

Linda wrote: Hi Gordon,

Yes I have checked they have my current address as I was however living elsewhere when I originally applied a few years ago. I will ring them again on Monday and suggest this may be the problem and ask them to check with the mailing department as I can think of no reason why 3 have gone missing but another reminder letter did arrive.

Can you suggest anything else I could ask them as I am keen to get this completed asthe process it is stressful enough.

Thank you

The only other thing I can suggest is contacting the Post Office again, there should be no issue of postage as they will have used the DWP's account, but it is worth checking, most towns have a mail collection office for anything that was unable to be delivered, I would pay them a visit in case the envelopes are still on their shelves.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.