× Members

Attaching typed details to PIP(2) form.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156510 by Black Dahlia
Attaching typed details to PIP(2) form. was created by Black Dahlia
I have typed all my answers in Word on my computer, rather than write freehand, because due to arthritis my handwriting has deteriorated.

Does anyone think this may be a problem to the DWP?

The form looks much neater and to me and as science graduate much more organized and clear to understand.

I have also included a diary, and a number of itemised appendixes for consultants reports, hospital investigations etc etc.
What do you think. :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156546 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Attaching typed details to PIP(2) form.

Black Dahlia wrote: I have typed all my answers in Word on my computer, rather than write freehand, because due to arthritis my handwriting has deteriorated.

Does anyone think this may be a problem to the DWP?

The form looks much neater and to me and as science graduate much more organized and clear to understand.

I have also included a diary, and a number of itemised appendixes for consultants reports, hospital investigations etc etc.
What do you think. :dry:

It should not be a problem.

Each page must have your full name and National Insurance Number at the top and we recommend numbering each page "page X of Y" so that it's easy to identify if a page is missing.

Mark the form with something like " see answer on page Z" and on the page identify the question that you are asking.

Personally, I would put your answer entirely in the comments box or an attached page, splitting it could mean that all of your answer is not read,

Attach all of your pages to the back of the form with a staple, treasury tag, or string or ribbon.

If you have further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156590 by Black Dahlia
Replied by Black Dahlia on topic Attaching typed details to PIP(2) form.
I have stapled the typed pages to the bottom of each question, in the box provided. Where the answer is longer than the form I have just folded the typed sheet up, so it can be flapped down to read. I have attached the appendixes to the back of the form with treasury tags. They are quite bulky. Does that sound OK?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156626 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Attaching typed details to PIP(2) form.

Black Dahlia wrote: I have stapled the typed pages to the bottom of each question, in the box provided. Where the answer is longer than the form I have just folded the typed sheet up, so it can be flapped down to read. I have attached the appendixes to the back of the form with treasury tags. They are quite bulky. Does that sound OK?

The form and your additional information needs to be able to be scanned into a computer by the DWP when they receive it, Your explanation of how you have attached the information suggest that this might be a problem.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #158032 by Black Dahlia
Replied by Black Dahlia on topic Attaching typed details to PIP(2) form.
I ve sent it all on separate sheets attached the form with treasury tags.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.