× Members

Completing ESA Re-assessment form

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #156965 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Completing ESA Re-assessment form

stripey1877 wrote: I am on both higher rates indefinitely, when out of the blue an ESA50 with medical questions came in At that time I had been unemployed for 10years, I didn't even know I was on ESA in turn I completed it or rather I should state my wife and son completed it as my writing is poor, collated all the evidence and squeezed it all into the paltry sized white envelope they send you. Before returning it another brown envelope came in from the DWP, advising I had been placed in the support group. I still went ahead and sent the ESA50 in. I am wary and nervous about calling them up. So can anyone help, have I done the correct thing?

Please respond as I am distraught about the whole affair.

I have left you post here for the moment,. but we ask members not to tag their questions onto other members topics, it's not fair on the original poster and it can lead to the wrong information being posted.

I've replied to your question three times already in the last week!!!

Yes, you need to send the ESA50 back, from your description the letter you have received is simply the bi-annual eligibility letter and has nothing to do with your current re-assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156969 by stripey1877
Replied by stripey1877 on topic Completing ESA Re-assessment form
Thank you Gordon

I am sorry to learn you had to reply 3 times taking up your precious time. This was simply because I could not find the post(s) I originally made.

Apologies again

stripey1877

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156977 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Completing ESA Re-assessment form

stripey1877 wrote: Thank you Gordon

I am sorry to learn you had to reply 3 times taking up your precious time. This was simply because I could not find the post(s) I originally made.

Apologies again

stripey1877

You can find your recent post by clicking on your forum name when it is blue, you can do this wherever you are in the site.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156978 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Completing ESA Re-assessment form

stripey1877 wrote: Thank you Gordon

Apologies again

stripey1877

If you click on your name in blue, while logged into the forum, you will find a list of every post you have ever made here.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158792 by bookworm
Replied by bookworm on topic Completing ESA Re-assessment form
I'm sorry if I've already asked this, but have very poor memory and of I haven't been back on here, may have forgotten to look at any reply given!

Many people post about successes they've had (which is great) and I see this when I get the fortnightly newsletter. This has reminded me of a burning question, in regards to your guides/info etcc., as you're told in many places not to fill in the applications (for PIP or ESA) yourself? So how do you make use of the guides and other info you provide, hope this doesn't sound dim or obvious. Apart from you being able to hand write it yourself (painful for ma & am sure others) there is also the concentration ability, though they could use almost anything against you.

It does like people have used the guides, so be interested to see what others think about this please? Thank you.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158820 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Completing ESA Re-assessment form
Hi bookworm,

I have again merged your query with the previous topic relating to your ESA claim. If you cannot remember whether you have asked a question, or cannot find the reply, you should click on your username, in blue, when you are logged into the forum and it will bring up a list of all your previous posts.

I think your question was answered on the first page of this topic.

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.