× Members

PIP Mandatory Reconsideration - Evidence...

More
7 years 10 months ago #161690 by Debs
Just a really quick question, if anyone can help...

I have the evidence needed for my PIP Mandatory Reconsideration. Am I expected to 'challenge' the assessment report at this stage or just send in the standard letter along with my evidence? I have 2 reports for my evidence - one from my GP and one from my Clinical Psychologist.

I am worried about sending too much information in, as sometimes they won't read it if it isn't required but then again, I want the best chance of getting my PIP back. I also wouldn't want to 'challenge' the assessment report if it is only considered at the Appeal/Tribunal stage.

Thank you to all who reply...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161698 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PIP Mandatory Reconsideration - Evidence...
Hello Debs

I can understand you concern about exactly how much evidence to send to Mandatory Reconsideration

I think the best way to help you to decide exactly what evidence to send is for you to read through the Appeals Guide;

Go to Members only Guides and click on PIP

Then click on PIP Appeals and download the Guide. You'll find all the information you need on there. Read through it carefully, and I'm sure you'll find all the information you need.

Good luck :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Debs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.