× Members

PIP is there a PDF version of form?

More
7 years 8 months ago #165659 by Cath
Replied by Cath on topic PIP is there a PDF version of form?
The form has just arrived, I notice the barcode is on the pages asking for extra information. I know you advised to write full answers on supplementary pages rather than splitting answers up (named and linked back to form) I have done this but I am concerned that as every question is answered on a supplementary page they may not be looked at, although I do also worry they may only read half a response if they are split. Would putting the pages within the form with treasury tags rather than at the end help? Thank you sorry if seems a daft worry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165670 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP is there a PDF version of form?

Cath wrote: The form has just arrived, I notice the barcode is on the pages asking for extra information. I know you advised to write full answers on supplementary pages rather than splitting answers up (named and linked back to form) I have done this but I am concerned that as every question is answered on a supplementary page they may not be looked at, although I do also worry they may only read half a response if they are split. Would putting the pages within the form with treasury tags rather than at the end help? Thank you sorry if seems a daft worry.

It's your form do what you feel is best :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris