× Members

PIP is there a PDF version of form?

More
7 years 8 months ago #165659 by Cath
Replied by Cath on topic PIP is there a PDF version of form?
The form has just arrived, I notice the barcode is on the pages asking for extra information. I know you advised to write full answers on supplementary pages rather than splitting answers up (named and linked back to form) I have done this but I am concerned that as every question is answered on a supplementary page they may not be looked at, although I do also worry they may only read half a response if they are split. Would putting the pages within the form with treasury tags rather than at the end help? Thank you sorry if seems a daft worry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165670 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP is there a PDF version of form?

Cath wrote: The form has just arrived, I notice the barcode is on the pages asking for extra information. I know you advised to write full answers on supplementary pages rather than splitting answers up (named and linked back to form) I have done this but I am concerned that as every question is answered on a supplementary page they may not be looked at, although I do also worry they may only read half a response if they are split. Would putting the pages within the form with treasury tags rather than at the end help? Thank you sorry if seems a daft worry.

It's your form do what you feel is best :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.