× Members

Success - thanks to your site!

More
7 years 9 months ago #165529 by Tcake
Success - thanks to your site! was created by Tcake
Thanks to your informative guides and knowledgeable and helpful moderators here on this forum, I have just found out that I have been both awarded enhanced care and mobility for PIP! Not sure how long for just yet as my letter is on the way but after months of worrying, I can at least now sit back and relax more! :)

I feel so happy! Thank you ever so much - I am so glad I joined this site and will recommend it to anyone else who are applying for ESA or PIP etc!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #165530 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Success - thanks to your site!
Hello Tcake

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's good to know that the site is so helpful to so many people.

I hope you enjoy your period of freedom from worry!!! Such a shame to always be in fear of the next brown envelope coming through the letter box, so let's hope that your award is for the longest possible time. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tcake

More
7 years 9 months ago #165558 by Tcake
Replied by Tcake on topic Success - thanks to your site!
Thank you. Do you know what award lengths they give eg, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years?

Yes, it is a definite relief knowing I don't have to appeal or go to tribunal! I really wouldn't have got through this without your support on this site and I would never have completed the PIP form in the details I did without reference to your documentation. I really cannot thank you enough! :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #165560 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Success - thanks to your site!

Tcake wrote: Thank you. Do you know what award lengths they give eg, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years?

I have seen anything from 2 years up to 'ongoing' with the shorter awards being by far the most common.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tcake

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris