× Members

Success - thanks to your site!

More
7 years 8 months ago #165529 by Tcake
Success - thanks to your site! was created by Tcake
Thanks to your informative guides and knowledgeable and helpful moderators here on this forum, I have just found out that I have been both awarded enhanced care and mobility for PIP! Not sure how long for just yet as my letter is on the way but after months of worrying, I can at least now sit back and relax more! :)

I feel so happy! Thank you ever so much - I am so glad I joined this site and will recommend it to anyone else who are applying for ESA or PIP etc!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165530 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Success - thanks to your site!
Hello Tcake

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's good to know that the site is so helpful to so many people.

I hope you enjoy your period of freedom from worry!!! Such a shame to always be in fear of the next brown envelope coming through the letter box, so let's hope that your award is for the longest possible time. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tcake

More
7 years 8 months ago #165558 by Tcake
Replied by Tcake on topic Success - thanks to your site!
Thank you. Do you know what award lengths they give eg, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years?

Yes, it is a definite relief knowing I don't have to appeal or go to tribunal! I really wouldn't have got through this without your support on this site and I would never have completed the PIP form in the details I did without reference to your documentation. I really cannot thank you enough! :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #165560 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Success - thanks to your site!

Tcake wrote: Thank you. Do you know what award lengths they give eg, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years?

I have seen anything from 2 years up to 'ongoing' with the shorter awards being by far the most common.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tcake

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.