× Members

My tribuneral.

More
7 years 4 months ago #176958 by alison
Replied by alison on topic My tribuneral.
hi there ,
i had my tribunal 2 mth ago ,,. , it would be easy for me to say dont worry because it natural you are going to be,, all i can advise is just be honest and take your time answering there questions,. they will ask about your medication and so on , question will mainly be about daily thngd like washing cooking all the descriptor in the pip form ,,adn obviously about your mental health problems and howthey effect you from being unable to manage things,., i didnt feel there were trick questions but when you answer them give plenty of excamples of your worst days etc,, dont feel rushed to answer they are there to listen to you as well as ask questions ,, its not as bad as i thought it was going to be ,i was a quivering wreck whilst there and very tearfull but they treated me very kindly and were patient ,, just be honest and ime sure they will see for themselves how u srtuggle with daily activities ans so on ,, wishing you all the best and a massive good luck , hope it goes in your favour as it did for me ,,
alison
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyberman12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177003 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic My tribuneral.

Cyberman12 wrote: I'm also worried my employment and support allowance will be affected. Is it comoon most cases like this are affected and go to a tribuneral and 60% successfully if you turn up.

We haven't seen anybody's ESA effected by an adverse PIP Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 4 months ago #177012 by Gordon

Cyberman12 wrote: Are they usually successful if claims go to tribuneral from DLA to pip :( and do a majority of illnesses like mine go to tribuneral.

It won't have anything to do with your illnesses, PIP considers the effects of your conditions.

We regularly see member go from zero points to an award and even the Enhanced rate for both components at appeal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyberman12

More
7 years 4 months ago #177238 by Cyberman12
Replied by Cyberman12 on topic My tribuneral.
I told them I was self harming with gambling because of my depression feel i messed up just being honest
Is this a problem.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177239 by Gordon

Cyberman12 wrote: I told them I was self harming with gambling because of my depression feel i messed up just being honest
Is this a problem.

Harm manifests itself in many ways, I can't see anything wrong with what you have said.

Have you had your hearing, I thought it was tomorrow?

Gordon

More
7 years 4 months ago #177270 by Cyberman12
Replied by Cyberman12 on topic My tribuneral.
Its today at 11pm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.