× Members

Pip success

More
7 years 1 month ago #186392 by Lilillannant
Pip success was created by Lilillannant
Today I have got my pip results: enhanced care and standard mobility for 3 years.the results feel fair . I suffer from Boderline Personality Disprder, Depression and Anxiety, OCD, Lupus, Chronic Migraine. I cannot Thankyou enough for the information you have provided. The guides and forum provided such clear support that they were like a hand holding mine. Without such support my mental health would have greatly deteriorated. You provide such a valuable buffer. With much much gratitude indeed ! I recommend you to everyone who might need support .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
7 years 1 month ago #186430 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip success

Lilillannant wrote: Today I have got my pip results: enhanced care and standard mobility for 3 years.the results feel fair . I suffer from Boderline Personality Disprder, Depression and Anxiety, OCD, Lupus, Chronic Migraine. I cannot Thankyou enough for the information you have provided. The guides and forum provided such clear support that they were like a hand holding mine. Without such support my mental health would have greatly deteriorated. You provide such a valuable buffer. With much much gratitude indeed ! I recommend you to everyone who might need support .

Hi L,

I am glad that you have received what you consider to be fair PIP awards !! :)

Thanks for your very kind comments they are much appreciated ! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris