× Members

Pip MR full of lies

More
6 years 10 months ago #191756 by Dollydee
Pip MR full of lies was created by Dollydee
Hi All
I had a f2f medical assessment in Leeds for pip transfer from dla low care and low mobility. Now no award because of MR full of repeated lies and contradictions and missing info that the medical assessor failed to acknowledge. Page 4 of report missing. There is nearly 2 pages of physical examination comments suggesting full movement and no problems, when in fact no physical examination was done or even asked me about fybromyalgia. In her report her start every question with "In consistant with reported history" which basicaly suggests had I am lying about my health conditions. It seens the dm has used only this report and ignored my form.
Every time I try to write a manditory resconsideration letter it brings on a panic attack and affects me for days I am furious about it and only has a few days left to get it posted back before the dead line date.
How can I prove there was no physical test so to deem the whole report as unreliable evidence and not acceptable, to be able to make the right award decision upon.
Please help, very anxious
Dolly dee x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191779 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip MR full of lies
Dollydee

Page 4 is a continuation sheet from page 3 and is only sent if used.

Did you have someone with you at the assessment who could write a statement about the physical examination?

I'm afraid all you can do is state that no examination took place. The reality is that revision rates at MR are very low and unless you can show a fundamental issue with the report you may need to consider going on to appeal, where the panel will take a much more even handed approach to the evidence available and are also very used to there being issues in and with the assessment report.

So I would simply say that the examination did not take place and that any opinions offered by the assessor based on that examination are invalid, then I would spend your time showing that you meet the PIP criteria, as this is the way to points and an award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.