× Members

Where to find pip legislation or law for HP lies

More
6 years 9 months ago #192878 by Dollydee
Hi All
After receiving the pip f2f report I am totalyl gob smacked that the HP has said she did an physical examination and wrote a full page of detailed info saying I have full movement from head to toe with no pain and no disability . When in fact she did NOT do any such examination at all and she knew I have fibromyalgia and suffer pain every day and have very stiff joints and muscle wastage.
She has deliberately give info that is wrong and very misleading knowing the the DM will go with her report rather than the claimant. I think this is discrimination and not lawfull when they sign to declare they have provided the truth .
Surely she has broken a law when she has lied in her report.
How do I put this in a manditory reconsideration letter to show how angry I am and that her report is a load of sh!#.
If this goes to tribunral I want her to loose her job just like she has lost my any award for pip and how many others has she done this to?
Please help me write this in the correct manner as I am so angry and dont wont to write anything I may regret later
Thanks Dolly dee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192893 by Gordon
Dollydee

You need to separate any complaint process that you might want to make about the assessor from your challenging the Decision on your claim.

I'm not saying that you cannot address the issues with the report, you should, but neither the DWP nor an Appeal panel will have any interest in issues with the assessor.

You also need to concentrate on showing why you meet the criteria for an award as this is the only way you will receive one.

As to the assessor, make a complaint to the Assessment Provider.

Capita Complaints
www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/complaints.html

ATOS
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/feedback/

The report should indicate the assessors qualifications, you can also make a complaint to their professional body.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.