× Members

PIP Review form

More
6 years 7 months ago #196633 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Review form

Orangeblossom wrote: Just printed off a copy of the sample form on here, and noticed it says on the front

"any changes since we last looked at your PIP claim"

so I suppose for me this means from the last review (the one I had to appeal). Appeals gave me points in less areas than before, but higher points in less areas. It's all quite confusing.

Yes it's the last reassessment but they should take into account the Decision from your appeal as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #196635 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic PIP Review form
OK so to make things even MORE confusing on P3 it tells you to "think back to when your PIP award began" Which is not the same as when it was last reviewed. Argh.

More
6 years 7 months ago #196729 by Orangeblossom
I am confused about what it says about sending info in, too. Any advice welcome. I don't like hassling the Gp to print off and date new copies each time. It says to send in care plans, but not anything more than 2 years old. Do I really need to get it updated or just say it is still in use? Also I have print outs of conditions and meds just used for ESA would I be Ok to use these or need to get the GP to do it all again 6 months later. PS ESA report does mention long term nature of conditions.

More
6 years 7 months ago #196742 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Review form

Orangeblossom wrote: I am confused about what it says about sending info in, too. Any advice welcome. I don't like hassling the Gp to print off and date new copies each time. It says to send in care plans, but not anything more than 2 years old. Do I really need to get it updated or just say it is still in use? Also I have print outs of conditions and meds just used for ESA would I be Ok to use these or need to get the GP to do it all again 6 months later. PS ESA report does mention long term nature of conditions.

Ignore the two year limit, this is your claim and you can submit whatever evidence you want the only restriction that you should apply to doing so is that it must be relevant to your conditions as they are now. This could be because your conditions have remained the same or because they have deteriorated and the old evidence puts a stale in the ground as to how you were at that time.

You can use the information that you submitted for your ESA claim just make sure that it is relevant to the PIP activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #196747 by Orangeblossom
It refers to the Care Plan in the ESA85A and also that I'm supported by family with it so it is all pretty consistent and states the conditions are ongoing etc so hopefully it should be OK. It is not fair on the GPs to have to do all this extra admin i feel, for the benefits, although would pay,

More
6 years 7 months ago #196780 by Buddy5723
Replied by Buddy5723 on topic PIP Review form
Just to add something on GP's. Most surgery's now have on line services, that you can sign up for. You can then access records/summaries and medication. And these are kept up to date. So, you can get information, this way. And of course, check it's all correct!! That could helpin your situation, and others.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.