× Members

PiP F2F ; Preparations and questions

More
6 years 2 months ago #209967 by Lindseyf
Replied by Lindseyf on topic PiP F2F ; Preparations and questions
Hi Again
I looked at the PIP assessment guide and understand that I should be able to speak for him as his appointee but what happens if the assessor says he has to speak? do I state it says I can speak in your guidelines? and quote section 1.15.14 of the PIP Assessment Guide - Part1?
Many thanks
Lindsey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210012 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PiP F2F ; Preparations and questions
L

Ultimately you cannot require the assessor to talk to you in preference to your son despite the guidance and you need to be careful about insisting as the assessor can decide that you are failing to participate and end the assessment.

I would speak to them when asked to go into the assessment room that your son lacks incite into their conditions and how they effect them and see what they say.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lindseyf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.