× Members

PIP - rarely have any more hospital appointments

More
6 years 2 months ago #209961 by capainFAIRY
Hello, I am completing my PIP form from DLA high care and high mobility needs. I am at the point in my health where I do not really go to new hospital appointments, more or less just routine GP surgery ones, blood tests etc. Should I forward any of the 'last' documents from hospital, these would have been submitted with my 2012 claim the last one forwarded for dla. I am however thankfully under the same consultant, from 2008. So he knows of me. I dont want 'them' to think because I dont go hospital Im alright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210008 by Gordon
CF

Yes you can use these old reports but you must explain why they are still relevant to your conditions as they are now. Have you spoken to your GP about what help they may be able to provide you?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #210041 by capainFAIRY
Replied by capainFAIRY on topic PIP - rarely have any more hospital appointments
thank you Gordon. Trouble is when you have paperwork and illnesses that go back to 2001 its a mammoth task. But the last leg is currently being done now. My GP is great but again if the dwp send a questionnaire to be completed re anyones health to my surgery they tend to go to the Duty Doctor for that day and they put 'unknown to me'. I requested a copy of one of their reports peviously and saw this with my own eyes. I have told my current GP he best not let that happen. Luckily I see more or less 3 or 4 meds now and all I can do is name them and let dwp make the contact as I dont have 'reports'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.