× Members

PIP

More
6 years 15 hours ago #212461 by ROSEY
PIP was created by ROSEY
I would like to thank Benefits and Work for all the information I needed to go to my first Pip from DLA assessment. I was awarded higher than DLA. The information on this site made me think exactly what I needed help for. You go through life and get used to things so this site was invaluable. Although I was a bit nervy to start with the assessor made me feel relaxed and seemed to understand what I was telling her. She was very understanding and polite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 14 hours ago #212462 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

ROSEY wrote: I would like to thank Benefits and Work for all the information I needed to go to my first Pip from DLA assessment. I was awarded higher than DLA. The information on this site made me think exactly what I needed help for. You go through life and get used to things so this site was invaluable. Although I was a bit nervy to start with the assessor made me feel relaxed and seemed to understand what I was telling her. She was very understanding and polite.

Very pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris