× Members

PIP result.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215019 by Micktj
PIP result. was created by Micktj
I had a horrible time making another PIP claim after risking informing DWP of a change in my condition. I did not even realise that I had reported a change but they said I had. I thought they were trying to trick me with their nonsence. I was on standard rate for both elements even though I knew I should have been on enhanced rate for both. I had my assessment (Interrogation) and after about 4 weeks I received my letter informing me that I had been awarded enhanced rate for both although they skimped massively on the points they awarded me. I would not have been successful had I not been a member of Benefits & Work. I do not study things easily but have been a member for about 7 years taking an occasional look but I managed in the end. Was elated by the result.but at the back of my mind I realised the DWP were always going to be problematic for claimants.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215034 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP result.
Micktj

That's Terrific news, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid