× Members

2nd Assesment.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215736 by Cyberman12
2nd Assesment. was created by Cyberman12
Hello I have my assessment again 2 years from last time.I can't make any budget I g descions could you tell me why they use the serial sevens if you can't make dessions what does this demonstrate. Also do I know what she does am I aware of it. Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215749 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2nd Assesment.
Cyberman

The 7s test serves two purposes it is one of a number of cognitive tests that are used although none are definitive and secondly it tests your ability to work out change.

Forgive me but am I not sure what you mean by your second question.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215768 by Cyberman12
Replied by Cyberman12 on topic 2nd Assesment.
Sorry what I mean is does this exercise indicate that if I can do the serial sevens and I have good cognitive skills then I'm good at budgeting.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215769 by Cyberman12
Replied by Cyberman12 on topic 2nd Assesment.
Also will they have any record of my last assesment/claim. Or is it treated as a new claim.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215779 by Gordon

Cyberman12 wrote: Sorry what I mean is does this exercise indicate that if I can do the serial sevens and I have good cognitive skills then I'm good at budgeting.

I think it would show that you can manage simple budgeting decisions but I don't think it indicates anything in regard to your making complex budgeting decisions.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215780 by Gordon

Cyberman12 wrote: Also will they have any record of my last assesment/claim. Or is it treated as a new claim.

If you have received an AR1 Review form then the assessment should also use your last PIP2 and any evidence that was attached to it.

There's a section in the PIP Claim guide that covers the AR1 form and some of the issues associated with it,

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyberman12

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid