× Members

2nd Assesment.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215736 by Cyberman12
2nd Assesment. was created by Cyberman12
Hello I have my assessment again 2 years from last time.I can't make any budget I g descions could you tell me why they use the serial sevens if you can't make dessions what does this demonstrate. Also do I know what she does am I aware of it. Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215749 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2nd Assesment.
Cyberman

The 7s test serves two purposes it is one of a number of cognitive tests that are used although none are definitive and secondly it tests your ability to work out change.

Forgive me but am I not sure what you mean by your second question.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215768 by Cyberman12
Replied by Cyberman12 on topic 2nd Assesment.
Sorry what I mean is does this exercise indicate that if I can do the serial sevens and I have good cognitive skills then I'm good at budgeting.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215769 by Cyberman12
Replied by Cyberman12 on topic 2nd Assesment.
Also will they have any record of my last assesment/claim. Or is it treated as a new claim.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215779 by Gordon

Cyberman12 wrote: Sorry what I mean is does this exercise indicate that if I can do the serial sevens and I have good cognitive skills then I'm good at budgeting.

I think it would show that you can manage simple budgeting decisions but I don't think it indicates anything in regard to your making complex budgeting decisions.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215780 by Gordon

Cyberman12 wrote: Also will they have any record of my last assesment/claim. Or is it treated as a new claim.

If you have received an AR1 Review form then the assessment should also use your last PIP2 and any evidence that was attached to it.

There's a section in the PIP Claim guide that covers the AR1 form and some of the issues associated with it,

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyberman12

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.