× Members

DLA-PIP posting the form

More
6 years 1 month ago #215926 by wilk
DLA-PIP posting the form was created by wilk
I need to send my pip form off this week. My date is sunday 12th so from what I've read here I need it to get there by Friday 10th. Considering it took 10days to arrive from the date I got a text to say it had been sent out, I have only had just over 2weeks to fill it in. Doesn't seem fair. How can it take 10days! My advice is for people to print off a sample copy of the form and start filling thst in before the form arrives! I did this and am still struggling for time!. I don't want to rock the boat by asking for an extention.
My question is about posting. I know if i need to i can pay £7 or £8 and guarantee next day delivery. But I have just read a comment where someone's form has been signed for at a royal mail delivery site not the address on the envelope. The brown envelope says 2nd class and the address is Free post. Should I put in my own envelope? Or stick a label over the Freepost if I'm paying for it 1st class or next day?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215952 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA-PIP posting the form
Wilk

First, if you are struggling to complete the form by the required time then request the two-week extension by contacting the DWP office listed on the letter that accompanied the form, there is no such thing as "rocking the boat"!

If you intend to use a Tracked post then I would use your own envelope so that there is no confusion over it's posting.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid