× Members

DLA-PIP posting the form

More
6 years 1 month ago #215926 by wilk
DLA-PIP posting the form was created by wilk
I need to send my pip form off this week. My date is sunday 12th so from what I've read here I need it to get there by Friday 10th. Considering it took 10days to arrive from the date I got a text to say it had been sent out, I have only had just over 2weeks to fill it in. Doesn't seem fair. How can it take 10days! My advice is for people to print off a sample copy of the form and start filling thst in before the form arrives! I did this and am still struggling for time!. I don't want to rock the boat by asking for an extention.
My question is about posting. I know if i need to i can pay £7 or £8 and guarantee next day delivery. But I have just read a comment where someone's form has been signed for at a royal mail delivery site not the address on the envelope. The brown envelope says 2nd class and the address is Free post. Should I put in my own envelope? Or stick a label over the Freepost if I'm paying for it 1st class or next day?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215952 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA-PIP posting the form
Wilk

First, if you are struggling to complete the form by the required time then request the two-week extension by contacting the DWP office listed on the letter that accompanied the form, there is no such thing as "rocking the boat"!

If you intend to use a Tracked post then I would use your own envelope so that there is no confusion over it's posting.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.