× Members

ESA REVIEW terror

More
5 years 9 months ago #223334 by leapoffaith
ESA REVIEW terror was created by leapoffaith
Hello..
The assessors put in my esa85 report November 17 to review me in 18 months from 11th march 2019.. I do not recover anymore in between assessments & have been having nightmares & plumetting etc for months as another becomes due.. On top of my other disabilitues i have broken left foot & sesamoiditis etc in right foot so I'm immobile & feeling very low.. I want to know if the esa50 review forms are usually sent out on time? I feel just dread & fear in front of me & can't even plan to spend time with my mom ( who lives over 100 miles away) for support.. I'm sorry to sound miserable i just keep hoping for something to delay the assessment because i am so afraid i won't cope this time.. best wishes to you..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #223339 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA REVIEW terror
feelingdesperate

It is most likely that the assessment will be initiated next March with a form shortly after but it is worth your checking with the DWP, maybe in February, whether it has been deferred.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: leapoffaith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid