× Members

ESA REVIEW terror

More
5 years 9 months ago #223334 by leapoffaith
ESA REVIEW terror was created by leapoffaith
Hello..
The assessors put in my esa85 report November 17 to review me in 18 months from 11th march 2019.. I do not recover anymore in between assessments & have been having nightmares & plumetting etc for months as another becomes due.. On top of my other disabilitues i have broken left foot & sesamoiditis etc in right foot so I'm immobile & feeling very low.. I want to know if the esa50 review forms are usually sent out on time? I feel just dread & fear in front of me & can't even plan to spend time with my mom ( who lives over 100 miles away) for support.. I'm sorry to sound miserable i just keep hoping for something to delay the assessment because i am so afraid i won't cope this time.. best wishes to you..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #223339 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA REVIEW terror
feelingdesperate

It is most likely that the assessment will be initiated next March with a form shortly after but it is worth your checking with the DWP, maybe in February, whether it has been deferred.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: leapoffaith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.