× Members

ESA50 Form

More
5 years 7 months ago #225500 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic ESA50 Form
Hi.. I don't want to send the original form back.. As well as handwriting being difficult to read I feel she did not adequately write in detail on the form explaining my current mental health problems.. Should I just ask for a new form..

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #225504 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic ESA50 Form

Gordon wrote:

Paul wrote: Hi.
should I send the forms back loose and in order or should I staple them together.

Thanks you

Attach the pages to the back of the form using a staple or make a hole in the top left corner and use a treasury tag, string or ribbon to the form. The pages need to be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DWP.

Gordon

Can I just clarify something? When I print off my ESA50 do I need to also send back the paper ESA50 or is it not necessary? I'm going to have to sellotape the white envelop to a brown A4 envelop as the white envelope is too small for me to send the printed form and the accompanying evidence.

Also you mention the ESA50 will be scanned by the DWP. The address of the envelope I have is for the assessment provider and is for a geographical address rather than the DWP and their Wolvehampton address. Does the AP scan the form? I'm using a treasury tag anyway but I'm curious why some people have to send the ESA50 to the DWP and some to the AP? Is this an arrangement for certain areas, the form goes to the DWP rather than the AP?

More
5 years 7 months ago #225543 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 Form

Paul wrote: Hi.. I don't want to send the original form back.. As well as handwriting being difficult to read I feel she did not adequately write in detail on the form explaining my current mental health problems.. Should I just ask for a new form..

Thank you

You can but they are not going to extend the date for returning the form, you can also download and print one from the following

www.gov.uk/government/publications/capab...r-work-questionnaire

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #225544 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 Form

Robbie wrote: Can I just clarify something? When I print off my ESA50 do I need to also send back the paper ESA50 or is it not necessary? I'm going to have to sellotape the white envelop to a brown A4 envelop as the white envelope is too small for me to send the printed form and the accompanying evidence.

Also you mention the ESA50 will be scanned by the DWP. The address of the envelope I have is for the assessment provider and is for a geographical address rather than the DWP and their Wolvehampton address. Does the AP scan the form? I'm using a treasury tag anyway but I'm curious why some people have to send the ESA50 to the DWP and some to the AP? Is this an arrangement for certain areas, the form goes to the DWP rather than the AP?

If you mean the ESA50 that you were sent, then no, you don't need to include this as well as the form you have printed.

The ESA50 is returned directly to Maximus, not the DWP.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.