× Members

Can i do this at my ESA Assessment ?

More
4 years 11 months ago #234083 by AKaplan2
Can i do this at my ESA Assessment ? was created by AKaplan2
Being called in soon for an assessment meeting for my Employment and Support Allowance.

Ive got some questions to ask about what I should do, what is OK from me to do during that Assessment. Please forgive me for this being quite long. Its genuinely because I am so scared terrified and find it very difficult to keep things short anyway because of my health problems but I have put in bold the most important things and the things that I need answering are in bold and underlined to help draw you towards them and make it easier for you to read and respond, though please try to read all of this, bit by bit of coarse to make it easier for you, though I need an answer back from you as quickly as poss to be a part of my planning for me to know what to do at the assessment which is coming up next week. I'm genuinely really sorry I promise that its so long. I genuinely really have problems keeping things short because of my health problems but really need help if you could please. Id be very grateful very genuinely grateful if you could help me please. Please answer all questions in bold and underwritten and bits in bold and about what effects it will have on me if I do that. Please forgive me too for not putting specific details about my case but even though I know you wont leak things I'm aware of those working for the Govt. trying to spy on us to find out what we are saying which is why I have not included specifics about my case but the bits in bold, and any questions and any effect on me it may have by me doing what Im going to say I'm planning of doing still need answering please if you may.

As I know I'm probably going to be lied about, have them twist my words deliberately and just plain lie about some things I say and do in and around the interview really and interrogate and attempt to deliberately stitch me up to get me off benefits, because I know all about the corrupt companies deliberately employed by Govt behind advising on and assessing all sickness and disability benefits, and cos at a similar assessment for my PIP not long ago the SO CALLED health professional THEN deliberately LIED and put 5 deliberate LIES in her report to the DWP decision maker which I could prove by design of building it was in and design of surrounds one of things she she said was definitely a lie and could tell by what decision maker said in his brief few paragraphs turning me down on mandatory reconsideration what she had said in her report included that lie I could prove was a lie, as well as the other 4 lies

im wondering as because of all that and knowing its likely to be an attempted stitch up and at best i just get atttempted to be totally robbed still after mandatory reconsideration then have to wait year to year and half probably for appeal robbed all that time by lot of my benefit taken away as i wait for appeal

its all going to make me so nervous and genuinely just feel like just not speaking at all to them in the meeting. Its going to be very difficult for mu to speak to them at all cos i know they are v likely to just twist everything I say and deliberately lie about everything I say to them and on form and about everything that happens in and around the meeting

so Ive thought as I know they are gonna try their best to stitch me up and my silence or very near silence can be used and twisted against me to say Im being difficult or avoiding answering their questions when its obvious its cos I dont trust them to fairly represent anything I say or do

Im wondering if, as a way to explain why Im so nervous, and its so difficult to speak to them too, if I shouldn't just tell them its because I don't trust the process.

and that I know all about the corrupt companies behind advising and behind assessing and how Govt reemployed ATOS again year and half later after they covered over them almost being forced to be sacked for corruption by resigning instead how Govt. then reemployed them again year and half later and how unum private US health insurance firm previously banned in 15 US states and in 6 other countries were employed as advisors by Govt. for all sickness and disability benefits. And how the Govt. totally ignored a report commissioned by them which was done by Richard Harrington who was totally disgusted with their benefit assessments and who totally condemned them and basically said they should start from the beginning again,how his report was totally ignored and then Govt. sneakily used a vote at night in the house of commons to force through an even more abusive piece of legislation about benefit assessments just after they completely ignored Harringtons report

and how the not professional in my opinion health professional deliberately lied about me 5 times in her report to the DWP decision maker one of which I could prove was a lie, others id have had to have witness there with me to prove the lies.

so Im wondering and itll explain why its nearly impossible for me to talk to them cos im scared they wont represent anything I say or do fairly

I'm wondering if I shouldn't just explain to them in the assessment meeting that its cos I know about all that corruption and its cos I was lied about 5 times in my assessment meeting for pip.

That will explain to them why its v difficult to speak at all to them and explain its not just because I'm being difficult and gives them less scope to misrepresent me because of how I'm behaving in and around the assessment meeting. So what have I got to lose if I tell them I know about all that corruption and because I was lied about 5 times for my assessment for pip ?

what have i got to lose, when they were probably about to lie about me and try and stitch me up anyway,

or at best leave me on lot less money for year and half till appeal.

What would I have to lose if I did that ? And can they stop me in any way having a mandatory reconsideration or getting an appeal if their backs are really put up by me just blatantly telling them I know about the corruption behind it all and its cos of the 5 lies told about me at assessment for pip ?

If their backs are really put up by me telling them about these things to explain why its so difficult for me to speak to them at same time maybe saying its nothing personal against them
they may be decent person who would never do that to me but its happened to me before and I know it goes on a lot at these so called assessments

it would explain why I'm so quiet and don't feel like speaking to them at all

so is there any way they can deny me mandatory reconsideration or appeal if i really put their backs up by just telling them in assessment that's reason I'm so quiet and don't really feel like speaking to them at all ?

Could also maybe tell them I know all about their bonus chasing and targets used too within assessment and within the DWP none of which makes for fair assessment and makes it more likely that at least inaccurate reports that are then sent to the DWP decision maker are more likely to be done too. Can maybe tell them I know these things too.

I've also got lack of paperwork from health people I'm seeing to confirm what's happening cos as usual I normally just get appointment letters no one really gives you reports unless you go out of your way to get one and they don't really like you asking cos of amount of work they have so don't have any reports to give these people who will no doubt be trying to stitch me up or at least rob me for as long as they can to show them

all i can tell them is ive been referred to two places by someone very highly qualified within the health professions someone lot more qualified than any health professional Ill see that works for them. All I can do is tell them hes referred me to two places, AND I THINK ITS REASONABLE TO TELL THEM IM WAITING FOR ANY REFERRALS AND THAT IVE HAD TO BE REFERRED TO NEW PLACES BECAUSE I MOVED ADDRESS TO MY CURRENT LOCATION LATE LAST YEAR SO OF COARSE HAD TO BE REFERRED TO SEE PEOPLE MORE LOCAL TO ME AND ITS TAKEN TIME TO BE REFERRED TO SOME PEOPLE WAITING ON SEEING THEM TO THEN WAIOT ON REFERRALS ONCE THEYVE REFERRED ME OMN SOMEWHERE ELSE WHUICH IS WHY IM STILL WAIITNG ON THESE REFERRALS SO I THINK IS IT RIGHT THE DWP CANT GRUMBLE IF IM WAITING ON REFERRALS AND TO HEAR FROM PLACES IM REFERRED TO YET WHEN I HAD TO MOVE ADDRESS LATE LAST YEAR AND SO OBVIOUSLY HAD TO BE REFERRED TO PEOPLE MORE LOCAL AND IT ALL TAKES TIME BEING REFERRED TO ONE PLACE WAITING ON THAT MEETING THEN WAITING ON PLACES THEYVE REFRRED ME TO TOO ? THE DWP OF COARSE KNOW I MOVED ADDRESS JUST LATE LAST YEAR AS I HAD TO TELL THEM WHEN I CHANGED ADDRESS.

And one of the places I've been referred to by that very highly qualified person , you have to have very serious problems before anyone's ever referred to one of the places he's referred me too, and give them a phone number to check with him that he has referred me to these places.

and tell them I've been getting treated for while for physical problem I have, give the no of them to check its been happening, though I can pull my clothing to side to display I'm bandaged up so seem like which I am really receiving treatment from them.

Wondering if that's enough telling them I'm referred by someone very high up , Ill obviously give them his name, profession and location he works from JUST in my assessment with them as Ill have to give them that as a part of my evidence and to get them to believe me to give him a ring. He's referred me to two places one of which you have to be v serious before they refer you to there, so that might help to convince them I've got serious problems if I've been referred there which you have to have very serious problems over very long time usually to be referred there at all, and give them number check with him he's referred me these places, not got even letters from them yet saying I'm referred to them.

Wondering if that's enough cos they'll have phone number and know where he works from so they can contact him of they can be bothered to or dont just try to avoid contacting anyone you give them numbers and addresses of in their attempts to just try and stitch us all up and cos they only accept reports usually but reports are so hard to get and most of us don't get handed out reports willy nilly which I'm sure they know which is why they just accept reports in their attempts to stitch us up but I will be giving them his name profession where he works from, and a number for them to contact him on so they could c heck these things if they wanted to ?

but main thing is I need to know if its OK to just tell them I know about all the corruption and that I was lied about 5 times for PIP assessment and that that's reason I'm very quiet and find it very difficult to talk to them at all ?

And if I tell them that in assessment meeting is there any way they can then deny me mandatory reconsideration or completely deny me then going to appeal ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234086 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Can i do this at my ESA Assessment ?
Hi AKaplan2

I read through your entire post and you clearly have some very strong feelings about what happened to you in your PIP assessment.

There is absolutely no value in you trying to talk about PIP when you are going to ESA. They are dealt with by different companies and the ESA assessor will have no knowledge of what happened with the PIP Assessor.

If you insist on trying to discuss this, you run the risk of being accused of not engaging in the ESA assessment and the assessor deciding to terminate it. This would then put your whole claim at risk. Only you can decide if you want to take that risk.

You have strong political feelings about the whole process, but you can write to your MP about that. Trying to talk to a lone assessor is not appropriate.

If you are waiting for a referral you are free to tell the assessor.

If you do not like your ESA decision when it comes through there is nothing to stop you from putting in a mandatory reconsideration and if that fails and appeal.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #234264 by AKaplan2
Replied by AKaplan2 on topic Can i do this at my ESA Assessment ?
Its not about the PIP its about the corrupt companies known to be corrupt before the govt put them in place to SO CALL ASSESS people on all sickness and disability benefits & inability to work related benefits. If I dont tell them I know about all that and their bonuses and targets which corrupt things too then I've got no chance as most of us haven't I think of having a fair report sent to the decision maker and unless I say it then they'll just use my almost silence just saying barest minimum in answer to their questions through fear I know they'll try to twist and lie about anything I say to send a false report to the DWP which then will leave me with lot less money for 1 year 1/2 waiting on appeal you cant even tell em if i do that if theyll be able to block me getting mandatory reconsideration or going to appeal

More
4 years 11 months ago #234265 by AKaplan2
Replied by AKaplan2 on topic Can i do this at my ESA Assessment ?
I cant go to my local MP cos hes a Tory

More
4 years 11 months ago #234267 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Can i do this at my ESA Assessment ?
Hi AKaplan

Only you can decide what to do.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.