× Members

DWP can't confirm they have received my report

More
5 years 2 months ago #234582 by WigglyWooWoo
I'm on UC and had a WCA which I returned on 20/06 and was granted a paper-based assessment. Centre has confirmed that the report was sent to the DWP on 24th June. DWP is unable to confirm that they have received it and are advising it can take 4 to 8 weeks before it shows but I find this hard to believe. It has been 28 days so far and I can't help feeling that it has been lost and it is playing havoc with my mental health!

Has anyone else come across this/encountered this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234594 by Gordon
WigglyWooWoo

The ESA assessment report is transferred on paper from Maximus to the DWP office dealing with your claim so it can take some time to get to the right department but I would not expect it to take more than a week.

A decision should be 4-6 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: WigglyWooWoo

More
5 years 2 months ago #234619 by WigglyWooWoo
Replied by WigglyWooWoo on topic DWP can't confirm they have received my report
Sounds like it is lost, doesn't it? The person I spoke to said they would escalate my query but I'm not going to hold my breath. If I haven't heard anything in 2 weeks I will call again.

More
5 years 2 months ago #234637 by Gordon

WigglyWooWoo wrote: Sounds like it is lost, doesn't it? The person I spoke to said they would escalate my query but I'm not going to hold my breath. If I haven't heard anything in 2 weeks I will call again.

It is possible that it is lost but it is more likely that the person you spoke to did not know what they were talking about.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #235026 by WigglyWooWoo
Replied by WigglyWooWoo on topic DWP can't confirm they have received my report
Received my decision today and thankfully with the help of your great guides I have been placed in the LCWRA group. Is there any time frame for when this will be reviewed, as the letter does not give any indication?

More
5 years 1 month ago #235032 by Gordon
WigglyWooWoo

That is terrific news, well done.

If you contact the DWP office dealing with your claim then they can tell you when you are likely to be reassessed, it is taken from the prognosis in the assessment report.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid