× Members

DLA to PIP Success

More
4 years 8 months ago #236007 by Ryan
DLA to PIP Success was created by Ryan
I would like to thank everyone on this website and forum for the advice I have been given. I did not know where to start in completing my daughters PIP form, I followed the advice given, using the suggested wording and downloaded the guides. My daughter has a severe learning disability and was on middle rate care and low mobility. Thanks to you all she has been awarded enhanced daily living and standard mobility for an ungoing period. Also she did not have to have a face to face and the decision was a paper based one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236008 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to PIP Success
Hi Ryan

Congratulations on your daughter's award. That is great to hear. Glad you found the guides so useful.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #236013 by Ryan
Replied by Ryan on topic DLA to PIP Success
The guides were excellent, I just done half an hour each day, so I would not get overwhelmed with the questions and before I knew it the form was complete. keep up the fantastic work you are doing. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.